Hosanna Christian School Reviews

Hosanna Christian is a warm family environment that takes pride in educating their students to be the best that they can be. They listen to suggestions and make improvements to their school regularly. The building is beautiful, the staff is friendly and knowledgeable and the sports programs are amazing. I was pleasantly surprised by their competitive nature in music, mathematics, robotics, and spelling bee participants in the National level. All graduates go on to do great things, college, university, military. I am proud to have my student at Hosanna and I am excited to be a part of their immediate growth in the community and state.
I have attended Hosanna Christian School since I was in Kindergarten. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to grow with my classmates in ways I never thought was possible. Being in a small school, I have also had the opportunity to personally get to know each teacher and take a few college courses as well. Although academic wise Hosanna is excellent for students of all ages, the administration has not been the best for the past few years. Discipline and follow through has never been their strong suit and it has shown quite a bit during my high school career. Besides that, I love Hosanna Christian and enjoy the enviornment it creates for each student.
The teachers at Hosanna are very kind and caring and are always looking out for their students. They all have unique teaching styles that the kids relate to well. All the teachers have a personal relationship with Christ and have the mindset of bringing Christ into the "gray areas" of school; for example off campus sports trips. Their grading is mainly consistent, but sometimes changes depending on how the class did. All the teachers make school a warm and safe environment that's also fun and exciting! I really enjoy being a student at Hosanna Christian!
Start Your Review of Hosanna Christian School
The teachers in this school are very well rounded and educated individuals. They really seem to enjoy their jobs which reflects on how they teach their students. I believe every student who puts in effort at this school gets back an amazing education.