Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA
Hopkinton High School is a top rated, public school located in Hopkinton, MA. It has 1,182 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 96% of students are at least proficient in math and 99% in reading.
Hopkinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A297 Students
- A+178 Students
- A+173 Students
- A+144 Students
- B+118 Students
- A+107 Students
- A-101 Students
- A98 Students
- A+84 Students
- A75 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.22 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.22 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Hopkinton High School
- A+Medfield Senior High School
- Medfield Public Schools, MA
- 96 reviews
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 214 reviews
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 221 reviews
- A+Needham High School
- Needham Public Schools, MA
- 252 reviews
Hopkinton High School Reviews
Hopkinton High is a great school filled with very loving people and has a focus on academics. I would totally recommend it to anyone, as I have never felt like my teachers don't know what they are talking about. There is very little diversity in our school though, so if you are looking for a district with a diverse body this is not where you would want to be. I feel very college ready and the top of my new college class of 2024! The school does have a liberal bias, so if you are a republican it can be very difficult to feel accepted for your views.
The teachers and staff at Hopkinton High School genuinely want to see their students succeed. They have good test scores and a high percentage of students that go to college afterwards. The school has strong academic programs, a large arts program, and a variety of extra-curricular activities. I like that they use a one-on-one program that ensures each kid has a personal computer to help them learn and get the most out of their classes. However, my biggest critique of the school would be it's lack of diversity, both among the students and the staff.
Very good academic environment and encouraging to all students. I've been in this town my whole life and grew up with my classmates, but Hopkinton High School always made sure to welcome new students coming in. I always had great teachers and was on the honor roll all of high school. I felt very secure and comfortable asking questions to my teachers and there were plenty of resources to get help if needed. I was involved in tons of club which were easy to sign up for during the club fair at the beginning of each year and meetings are easy to get involved with. Sports at Hopkinton High School have a lot of school spirit and rely on teamwork. It's easy to get involved in sports even if you're not on a team by coming to games and supporting the hillers community from the bleachers. It's also easy to become a captain for a team. The school culture is very welcoming to all students with hiller pride. Safety is also excellent with an on campus police officer and drills to ensure safety.