Hopkinton High School is a top rated, public school located in Hopkinton, MA. It has 1,090 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 98% in reading.
Hopkinton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A217 Students
- A+135 Students
- A+135 Students
- A+113 Students
- A-97 Students
- A+86 Students
- A-84 Students
- A68 Students
- A+58 Students
- A58 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 52 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.29 responses
Schools like Hopkinton High School
- A+Medfield Senior High School
- Medfield Public Schools, MA
- 89 reviews
- A+Westwood High School
- Westwood Public Schools, MA
- 194 reviews
- A+Algonquin Regional High School
- Public School
- Northborough, MA
- 198 reviews
- A+Needham High School
- Needham Public Schools, MA
- 229 reviews
Hopkinton High School Reviews
Growing up in Hopkinton, MA was a childhood filled with opportunity and expectation. The high achieving nature of the town and its families created an academic environment, rated top 3 public schools in MA, to mirror that expectation as well. While this pressure was evident, the administration and student body emulated a sense of pride and enthusiasm for learning and experience. The administration sought involvement and feedback from the students at all crosses of school life, which allowed students to develop their own sense of self and critical thinking skills. The clubs were not very popular for students, as after school sports were deemed more important. The athletic department was well supported by the town, and the teams won several state championships during my 4 years. Hopkinton High school was a privilege to attend, and an environment where many will flourish.
Hopkinton High School is a safe, clean, friendly place for fostering academic growth and creating friendships. The teachers are amazing; they are kind, they understand the material, and their teaching methods are new and diverse. We have great school spirit and the learning environment is great. There are so many clubs and activities going on everyday. I only wish there were more diversity.
I transferred mid semester during my junior year. My guidance counselor helped me with my transfer, fitting in with my clubs and two months later helped me course selection and getting teacher recommendation