COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Hopkins School has reopened in a hybrid format. Students have the option of returning in one of two cohorts, Maroon or Grey, with one week on campus and one week at home, or they may choose a fully virtual option. Please read more about reopening plan, which take into account all recent state and CDC guidelines for health and safety, on our website. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Hopkins has, over the course of more than 360 years, evolved into a vibrant hub of intellectual curiosity. Here, high-achieving, motivated students gather in a collective pursuit of excellence.
Please explore the Hopkins website to learn about our curriculum, faculty, students and art, athletic and extracurricular pursuits of our community.
In order maximize the health and safety of our current students, faculty and staff, the entire admission process will be virtual for the coming year. Please visit our Virtual Admission Center at www.hopkins.edu to learn more about all the ways you can engage with our Admission Team, faculty and students in the coming year.
We look forward to working with you!
Hopkins School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+88 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+58 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+48 Students
- A+47 Students
- A+43 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+39 Students
Blended Learning & Science Research Opportunities
Hopkins hosts several special academic programs, including being a founding school of the Malone Schools Online Network (MSON) and the Hopkins Authentic Research Program in Science.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Hopkins School Reviews
It prepared me so well for college, that academic excellence was not something I worried about at Yale. Graduates of many other prep schools struggled mightily.
If you have a bright and ambitious child, and can commit to helping them with transportation and emotional assistance while they grind 16-17 hours per day on academics, athletics, and homework, then, as a parent, you simply cannot do better than Hopkins. The experiences and connections one makes there will last a lifetime.