Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Hopkins High School is an above average, public, magnet school located in Hopkins, MI. It has 531 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Hopkins High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+95 Students
- B+74 Students
- B-63 Students
- A53 Students
- C+48 Students
- B42 Students
- B-42 Students
- A+33 Students
- B28 Students
- C+27 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.21 responses
Schools like Hopkins High School
- B+Hamilton High School
- Hamilton Community Schools, MI
- 103 reviews
- B+Thornapple Kellogg High School
- Thornapple Kellogg School District, MI
- 136 reviews
- A-Caledonia High School
- Caledonia Community Schools, MI
- 311 reviews
- BOtsego High School
- Otsego Public Schools, MI
- 152 reviews
Hopkins High School Reviews
Hopkins High School was very connected and I like that I knew every one I would see in the hallways. All of the teachers were friendly and helpful! Looking back, I truly appreciate all that they did for me if I struggled within a subject. I would improve a few minor things within the school like lighting to create a happier vibe for everyone. Overall I was glad I went to Hopkins over any other school.
I really liked this school a lot. The teachers were very knowledgeable and easy to learn from. Being in a smaller school helped me become a better person because I could focus more on myself rather than the focus being shared amongst several thousand students. Overall, Hopkins is a great environment to learn!
Hopkins provided a well rounded education with a close knit community. With only about 400 students in the entire school, everyone knows everyone. The teachers truly care about their students and make decisions based on what's best for them. Many opportunities are provided throughout this district.