Hopewell-Loudon Local High School is a public school located in Bascom, OH. It has 413 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 86% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Hopewell-Loudon Local High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- B37 Students
- A+28 Students
- C+24 Students
- B23 Students
- A-19 Students
- B16 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hopewell-Loudon Local High School
Schools like Hopewell-Loudon Local High School
- B-Lakota High School
- Lakota Local School District (Risingsun), OH
- 31 reviews
- B-Old Fort High School
- Old Fort Local School District, OH
- 42 reviews
- B-Gibsonburg High School
- Gibsonburg Exempted Village School District, OH
- 24 reviews
- BCarey High School
- Carey Exempted Village School District, OH
- 87 reviews
Hopewell-Loudon Local High School Reviews
Hopewell-Loudon has outstanding student organizations and extra curricular activities that anyone can be involved in. The school also offers a wide variety of courses to students looking to advance their studies. However, the social atmosphere is very exclusive. Most transfer students have a difficult time fitting in with other students right off the bat.
The teachers here have encouraged all of us students to come seek help or anything they need when they are available. They give their availability at the first day of class and work hard to give extra days of availability as well!
Extracurricular activities consist of sports, band, and choir for the most part. There are some smaller groups like national honor society, but nothing extremely worth talking about.