Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Hopedale Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Hopedale, MA. It has 478 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 68% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Hopedale Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A69 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+31 Students
- B+28 Students
- B27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A26 Students
- A-26 Students
- C+25 Students
- C+19 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responses
- Spirit Week29%
- Fall Drama12%
- Spring Musical12%
- Pep rallies6%
- Spirit Week6%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Schools like Hopedale Junior/Senior High School
- BDouglas High School
- Douglas Public Schools, MA
- 77 reviews
- BUxbridge High School
- Uxbridge Public Schools, MA
- 88 reviews
- A-North Smithfield High School
- North Smithfield School Department, RI
- 136 reviews
- BNorthbridge High School
- Northbridge Public Schools, MA
- 109 reviews
Hopedale Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Fantastic school. High quality teachers, competitive sports programs, and great outcomes for seniors. I would not trade my experience at Hopedale Jr-Sr High School for the world!
I've loved my experience at Hopedale Junior-Senior Highschool. The community is closely tied together, making it easier to create connections all over with students, and staff. Hopedalr Jr-Sr High values the importance of the mental health of students. Staff will always be by your side, working with you through every step.
My experience at Hopedale Junior/Senior High School varies from other local High Schools due to the fact that there are only about 580 students, while Milford has 1,300. At Hopedale, everyone knows everyone and we have intense school spirit because of this. Personally I think Clubs and sports are Hopdales' strong suit. I've been in volleyball, drama club, and A cappella for years now and that was the best part of this school. I think Hopedale is a great school for parents to have their children attend, and enjoy a close-knit community feel.