Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Honeoye Falls, NY. It has 752 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-64 Students
- A-62 Students
- A-58 Students
- A52 Students
- A+51 Students
- A+49 Students
- A-42 Students
- A+39 Students
- A36 Students
- B33 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School
- AVictor Senior High School
- Victor Central School District, NY
- 238 reviews
- A+Fairport Senior High School
- Fairport Central School District, NY
- 309 reviews
- A+Penfield Senior High School
- Penfield Central School District, NY
- 260 reviews
- ACanandaigua Academy
- Canandaigua City School District, NY
- 133 reviews
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School Reviews
Small town school with many great attributes. Everyone knows everyone and the teachers and staff are great. Awesome athletics programs. Technology is a plus. So much to offer students on the readiness of college. Kids are able to go to school from k-12 with the same children and create great frienships. Parents are at ease with a secure feeling about how safe their children are. Great Community programs are offered at this school. Wellness programs are also offered. I am proud to have gone to this school for the past 13yrs of my life. My family, my mom, dad, aunts, uncles have all attend this school district. I am so fortunate to have the same experiences as them. HF-L school district is one of the best!
I absolutely love Honeoye Falls-Lima High School! I've only attended the school for two years and I have never felt so supported by instructors. I have become incredibly close with teachers such as my AP Chemistry teacher in sophomore year who I stayed after school with for almost three hours everyday! She was always willing to assist me in learning chemistry considering I never took chemistry before I took AP Chemistry. One issue I struggle with includes the lack of diversity at our school. We have extremely limited diversity which doesn't assist us in developing empathy and a better understanding of various views that students of a differing ethnicity will possess.
Personally, I really enjoyed the safe and friendly environment at HF-L. The school has a very welcoming community feel. Since HF-L has so many after school activities, everyone has the opportunity to find somewhere they fit in and feel like they are a part of. The HF-L Freight Train really brings students together in supporting their sports teams and makes games fun for everyone. In my experience, the teachers have all been very open to students asking questions and staying after for any help. Overall, it is clear that the faculty at HF-L want their students to succeed and prepare them well for their futures.