Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School is a top rated, public school located in Honeoye Falls, NY. It has 751 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A52 Students
- A52 Students
- A+46 Students
- A45 Students
- A-44 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+37 Students
- A-33 Students
- A30 Students
- B+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School
- A+Victor Senior High School
- Victor Central School District, NY
- 222 reviews
- A+Fairport Senior High School
- Fairport Central School District, NY
- 299 reviews
- A+Penfield Senior High School
- Penfield Central School District, NY
- 252 reviews
- ACanandaigua Academy
- Canandaigua City School District, NY
- 123 reviews
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School Reviews
Personally, I really enjoyed the safe and friendly environment at HF-L. The school has a very welcoming community feel. Since HF-L has so many after school activities, everyone has the opportunity to find somewhere they fit in and feel like they are a part of. The HF-L Freight Train really brings students together in supporting their sports teams and makes games fun for everyone. In my experience, the teachers have all been very open to students asking questions and staying after for any help. Overall, it is clear that the faculty at HF-L want their students to succeed and prepare them well for their futures.
The Honeoye Falls-Lima High School is incredible and excels in every aspect and department (academics, athletics, music, art, robotics, etc). As part of a tight-knit community, everyone in this small town and school is very supportive and helpful to one another. Each person feels important and as if they belong. It is not hard to find a place and a passion. Whenever there is a big game, musical, or concert, or art show, you will find the majority of the community there. If they are not there, they are following updates online or in the newspaper. The typical HF-L student has good grades and participates in at least two other activities... and they are hard-working, kind, social, and personable. The only downside to this high school is that everyone might know each other TOO well, and there is not much diversity. However, the Honeoye Falls-Lima High School has a hometown feel like no other. It is not hard to be successful and make many friends along the way.
Honey Falls-Lima schools district has been one of the best schools I have ever attended as a 8-12 student. The staff there are so nice and want to give their students all the tools they need to be successful. Also, the test scores are alway's higher than most neighboring districts, because HFL strives for academic success and set's high schoolers up for the transition to the work force and college life.