Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade A
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Honeoye Falls, NY. It has 735 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 95% of students are at least proficient in math and 95% in reading.
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Percent Proficient - Reading
Percent Proficient - Math
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus77 Students
- grade A minus71 Students
- grade A minus69 Students
- grade A+59 Students
- grade A55 Students
- grade A+52 Students
- grade B+51 Students
- grade A+43 Students
- grade A43 Students
- grade A minus40 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 28 responses
- Spirit week43%
- Drama/Musical Performances32%
- Pep rallies4%
- Spirit Week4%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 14 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 22 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 22 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$20,643 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 23 responses
Schools like Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School
- grade A+Victor Senior High School
- Victor Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.97 out of 5 249 reviews
- grade A+Fairport Senior High School
- Fairport Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.81 out of 5 320 reviews
- grade A+Penfield Senior High School
- Penfield Central School District, NY
- Rating 3.86 out of 5 269 reviews
- grade ACanandaigua Academy
- Canandaigua City School District, NY
- Rating 4 out of 5 139 reviews
Honeoye Falls-Lima Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.94 out of 5 140 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Small town school with many great attributes. Everyone knows everyone and the teachers and staff are great. Awesome athletics programs. Technology is a plus. So much to offer students on the readiness of college. Kids are able to go to school from k-12 with the same children and create great frienships. Parents are at ease with a secure feeling about how safe their children are. Great Community programs are offered at this school. Wellness programs are also offered. I am proud to have gone to this school for the past 13yrs of my life. My family, my mom, dad, aunts, uncles have all attend this school district. I am so fortunate to have the same experiences as them. HF-L school district is one of the best!
I absolutely love Honeoye Falls-Lima High School! I've only attended the school for two years and I have never felt so supported by instructors. I have become incredibly close with teachers such as my AP Chemistry teacher in sophomore year who I stayed after school with for almost three hours everyday! She was always willing to assist me in learning chemistry considering I never took chemistry before I took AP Chemistry. One issue I struggle with includes the lack of diversity at our school. We have extremely limited diversity which doesn't assist us in developing empathy and a better understanding of various views that students of a differing ethnicity will possess.
The HF-L senior high school is a very accomplished and prestigious school, however it does have it's fair share of faults as well. In my experience, the school cares about it's students and it's staff, and has amazing counselors for students to go and talk to whenever they need. The counselors also assist students in deciding their classes and what they want their future to be like. The school also has a very convenient website called "Naviance" that aids students in finding a college that is right for them. The downside of HF-L would be their priorities, the administration is notorious for trying to sweep scandals under the rug, because the school is far too concerned about their reputation. On the other hand, there is virtually no bullying in the school, people have their own niches, but that is to be expected to some degree. With everything taken into consideration, I rate my overall experience 4/5 stars. The feeling of community alone is enough to make it feel like a second home.