COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Holy Trinity has implemented a comprehensive Health and Safety Plan to ensure the wellness of our students, faculty and staff. Our plan includes daily health screenings and temperature checks through the AUXS safety app, required face coverings, enhanced cleaning procedures, UV filters in all our air handling systems, and much more. Please review our Health and Safety Plan for more details. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
At Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy, students benefit from an academically challenging college preparatory curriculum that spans preschool through 12th grade. Founded and sustained in the Episcopal tradition, the school's environment reflects the joy and peace of Christian values with an emphasis on educating the whole child – mind, body and spirit. Students who start here build a strong foundation of skills and are prepared to go anywhere – in college, career and life.
Holy Trinity Episcopal Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+94 Students
- A72 Students
- A70 Students
- A+59 Students
- A39 Students
- B+37 Students
- B+26 Students
- B+25 Students
- A22 Students
- A-20 Students
HT Seniors Named Nat'l Merit Semifinalists
Of the 1.5 million juniors who took the PSAT last year, 16,000 were recently named semifinalists in the 2021 National Merit Scholarship Competition. Holy Trinity is proud to have three National Merit Semifinalists – Isabella Weiner, Dante Valdivia and Ellen Choi. Walker Johnson, Sakthi Sabapathy and Willson Hattaway were named Commended Students in the 2021 National Merit Scholarship Program.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses