Holy Trinity Catholic School Reviews

Holy Trinity is a wonderful school with a great community and neighborhood feel. I have three children there currently and plan to send my fourth in a couple of years. It has been the perfect place for my children to grow and for my family to feel connected and engaged. The school has also adapted well during the COVID-19 pandemic with a top-notch distance learning program. The teachers have worked so hard to provide a variety of interesting and fun ways to learn at home. Still, my kids can't wait to be back together in person to see their teachers and friends!
Holy Trinity School has been a great decision for our family. We like the small class sizes, great teachers and a place that nurtures our entire family. The school is safe for our students, teachers and staff. Our son started in the Developmental Kindergarten program and is now in middle school. Students attend weekly mass and the foundation of the curriculum is based on morals and values. There is financial assistance too!
Great community! The teachers and staff are passionate and involved. Safe environment focused on values and education. Lots of resources and activities for students; Holy Trinity provided a great foundation for my kids.
Start Your Review of Holy Trinity Catholic School
I loved the teachers and the faculty at HT. I would love to see some changes in regards to the bullying and harassment policies/procedures.