COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Holy Spirit Preparatory students are safely learning on-campus during the 2020-2021 school year. We also have some students participating virtually through our sophisticated live, online learning platform. We continue to accept applications for 2020-21 school year. Private tours are available for those wishing to learn more about opportunities for this school year as well as 2021-2022. Learn More
- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
Holy Spirit Preparatory School is an authentic Catholic college preparatory school for students ages 6-months through 12th grade that partners with parents to create an environment where our students maximize their God-given potential academically, humanly, and spiritually.
Holy Spirit’s commitment to phonics, handwriting, multiplication tables, sentence diagramming, Greek and Latin roots, logic, the classics, and so much more contribute to an unparalleled educational foundation for our students. In high school, students learn how to think through a base of a classical education while preparing for the 21st century with specific tracks available in engineering, computer science, visual and performing arts, and classical liberal arts. The shared commitment with parents is to prepare our students to go out into the world not simply to succeed, but to change it for the better.
Ultimately, we seek to prepare our students for college, for life, and for eternity.
Holy Spirit Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+47 Students
- A+37 Students
- A25 Students
- A21 Students
- B21 Students
- B20 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+16 Students
- B+14 Students
A 21st-century Classical Approach
Holy Spirit Preparatory School's 21st-century classical approach combines the latest in academic excellence with authentic Catholic teachings that enrich students’ hearts, minds, and souls. At Holy Spirit Prep, every student is, by design, afforded a maximized opportunity to achieve their fullest potential.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Holy Spirit Preparatory School Reviews
The culture change from her old school to Holy Spirit could not be more disparate - and I mean that in the most positive manner. The small school environment is exactly what she needed. The teachers and staff are extremely accessible. When they discuss your child's progress, you can tell they're very passionate about their work. After a few weeks, our daughter said, "They actually care about me here."
Holy Spirit holds my daughter accountable for her work and attitude, while fostering an extremely nurturing environment. Obviously academics are critical, but through HSP, we've come to learn the importance of environment.
Like the other independent schools in Atlanta, HSP's curriculum and faculty is rigorous and, in my opinion, top notch. What really sets HSP apart, though, for me, is the joy with which the faculty and staff approach the work of educating our children and their very real commitment to nurturing the mind, body, and spirit of our children. HSP is not just about academics and extracurriculars. The faculty take an active role in helping us raise our children in a way befitting the Catholic virtues. I am truly grateful to have a school family to lean on as we navigate the vicissitudes of adolescence and beyond.