Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Holy Names High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+37 Students
- A35 Students
- A+31 Students
- A-28 Students
- B-27 Students
- A-26 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-20 Students
- A+20 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Holy Names High School Reviews
My experience at HNHS was absolutely incredible. The all-girls experience allows young women at the school to discover themselves academically, socially, & artistically in a safe environment that fosters growth. At HNHS, I explored my passion for theater, leadership, music, & global immersion -- all at once. I was exposed to a variety of opportunities, such as the Peer Mediation program, one that was developed when I was a freshman (2015), that allows students to resolve conflicts in a safe space on campus. When I was a junior (2017-18), I had the lifechanging opportunity to travel to Kenya with a group of students through a program called Powerful Beyond Measure. I would not have been able to experience conflict resolution & immersive travel without the support of the HNHS community. My experience at HNHS was both unique & lifechanging -- & I truly believe that experiences like mine are particular to Holy Names. After all, you cannot receive the Noblesse Oblige spirit anywhere else!
Holy Names High School is truly a special place. It has the ability to bring out the confidence in one. I remember I would dread to raise my hand in middle school because I felt as if I was not smart enough, but Holy Names has helped me grow confidence and realize that I am truly smart. The confidence it has helped me develop allowed me to grow both personally and academically. For that, I truly believe that I am prepared to go to college and prove to myself that I can do it. Holy Names not only cares about ones academics, but they also make sure that their students are doing well, emotionally and mentally, due to the size of the school. The small schools provides students to have the ability to have a true relationship with their teachers. Holy Names wants the best for their students and they truly do that by always trying to improve.
Holy Names High School is a school designed to empower young women. Before I came to Holy Names High School, I was less confident and didn't have faith in myself to become a leader. Now, as a senior, I participate in various clubs and have even traveled to Kenya as part of a program named Powerful Beyond Measure. Without Holy Names High School, I wouldn't have known my full potential and be the person I am today.