Welcome to Holy Name!
A quick visit to our campus will show you that Holy Name is a community that cares. We care about academics; we care about athletics; we care about the arts; we care about our community.
Our traditional curriculum, offering honors and Advanced Placement courses to motivated students, also embraces Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM), recognizes the importance of entrepreneurship, and offers students Virtual High School classes, allowing students to customize their own educational experience.
We encourage you to visit us up on the Hill to see what it means to be Loved at Home, Loved at School, and Loved by God.
44 Granite Street, Worcester, Massachusetts 01604
View Event Description
Come learn more about what it means to be a Holy Name Napoleon! We welcome you and your family to join us on campus and meet our fabulous faculty who will support you as you discover your unique talents and passions.
Holy Name Central Catholic Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A65 Students
- A+50 Students
- B-40 Students
- A+36 Students
- A+36 Students
- B-33 Students
- A33 Students
- B31 Students
- B29 Students
- B+25 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses