Holy Innocents' Episcopal School Reviews

Awesome school. The teachers really care about their students! I'd definitely reccommend them to anyone. https://plumb-all.com
Holy Innocents Episcopal School (HIES) is an excellent college prep school. The administration and staff are all supportive to each child.
Holy Innocent's is a school that embraces change. If you feel there is an issue, you can bring it up to the headmaster because he gets to know the students by name. It is a place that instills a love for discovery and once you find your niche, a passion for learning what you found to be your thing. There is plenty to do outside academics to find something you love. Each year we have bi annual club fairs where students create and recruit for existing and new clubs and its really fun. We are passionate about all f our sports and fundraisers such as the sleep out to simulate homelessness. Great community.
Start Your Review of Holy Innocents' Episcopal School
My daughter goes to this school in Pre K. We have been extremely happy with this school. The faculty and staff are great and very supportive. It's amazing that despite being a large school, HIES still has retained a family feel. My daughter loves going to school. I would highly recommend HIES for families looking for a great education and family like environment. This is also one of the best few private schools in Atlanta that offers program for Pre K students. The principal of the primary school, Mr. Kaiser is a great inspiration for both students and parents. Mr. Kaiser's experience and passion creates a rich environment where kids are encouraged to embrace their dreams. Can't say enough good words about HIES! Visit this school and you will love it!
Total nightmare! HIES expels kids nearly every month — tons for drugs, cheating, and bullying. They also have to fire teachers for harassing girls pretty often and have a lot of turn over with staff.
My child started at HIES in 9th grade (currently a senior). It has been a great experience. The teachers and staff are very conscientious and quickly respond to students and parents. Our other child attended Marist and Hies was the perfect fit for our second child. Strong academics without pointless busy work. My HIES student has dyslexia and everyone was very accommodating.
Our first child is at GT. Our HIES child got into UGA early action and we are waiting to hear from UVA and GT early action.
The STEM program is amazing, and they're working to make the humanities program even better. They put a lot into sports, although the fine arts could use more funding and attention.
The school is amazing for anyone K-8 and I generally encourage you to go there.However, once you get to high school we see deviation from Greatness.If you are a strongly sided English or History Student, the High school is perfect for you.However if you are stem student who wishes to go to schools, scubas Stanford,I recommend you go elsewhere, such as Westminster.The social life is typical, white girl cults and brainless jocks, however if you are a open minded person you will find many people with idiosyncratic personalities.The teachers at this school are the best I have ever witnessed and really care about there work.
The academics are great, but the language department could be improved. The wifi needs to be faster, and the Riley building/Senior building should be remodeled.
I went to this school for years and am so glad I moved on. The experience was absolutely terrible in both academics and social standing.
Holy Innocents has been a great school overall! The teachers are great (sometimes), but are always loving and show so much respect to students. Drama wise , the school is full of rich kids who are messy and love drama, but outside of that HIES is a great place!
Holy Innocents' is a place of support and love. Its teachers genuinely care about the success of the students, both inside and outside of the classroom. With high-tech facilities, numerous clubs, and top-notch academics, the opportunities and preparation are endless at HIES.
I absolutely love Holy Innocents! I've only been at HIES since 9th grade, but I got my 3 other siblings in 4th, 6th, and 9th grade to attend. Being at HIES we've been able to get many opportunities and grow as a person. I would've have had the chance to attend the University of Pennsylvania if I hadn't gone to Holy Innocents or go to Cape Town, South Africa to represent my school.
I have loved my experience at Holy Innocents. Everybody at the school is great from the cleaning staff, to my classmates, teachers, and coaches. They really establish a great foundation for the students to become future leaders. There football team is on the rise and have great teachers that promote servant leadership and respecting everybody. Overall great school.
Holy Innocents Episcopal School is more than just a private school. It is a community. We have been extremely pleased with the teachers and class sizes (16:2). HIES has been amazing for our son - building character and fostering his academic and athletic abilities. Highly recommend HIES.
As a former student and now as a parent at the school I continue to be so impressed and pleased with the education both she and I have received. The curriculum is challenging, the teachers are excellent and accessible.
I love the community that comes with the school! I am encouraged to be a student athlete and enjoy myself throughout the school day. Every day I get to learn from great teachers while feeling like I am at a big summer camp.
Start Your Review of Holy Innocents' Episcopal School
HIES is a refreshing experience in Atlanta. Its community is open and welcoming. Academics are strong challenging the students and encouraging them to try new things and go as far as they think they can go. 100% of students graduate matriculate to a variety of colleges and universities all over the US and the world. Students are not afraid to step outside of their box. How many schools are so committed to service that kindergarten students leave campus to serve in age appropriate ways? I love that my kids have these opportunities. Athletes shine here winning state championships AND winning most positive high school! And the kids have opportunities to shine on stage, behindhand infront of the camera, backstage on numerous stage productions and in our awesome broadcast studio. There is something for everyone here...come find out for yourself!
I absolutely love going to this school but as a black female individual the utter lack of diversity here is very evident.
I had a great experience at Holy Innocents'. I started in the 9th grade and thought it was a good high school experience. The class sizes were just right for me.