COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our community is stronger when we are together and unified. When we are, we can best accomplish our goal of Educating The Whole Person: Spirit, Mind, and Body. Our challenges in separation have affirmed for us that our mission is best lived when we can be together in person. We are excited to announce that school is now open to In-Person learning as of August 17, 2020. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade B+
- Teachersgrade B+
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade A
Holy Family High School is a Catholic, Archdiocesan, co-educational, college preparatory high school located in Broomfield, Colorado. Holy Family was founded by the Sisters of Loretto Loretto in 1922. Holy Family's Broomfield campus is situated on 52 acres and is home to almost 700 students in grades 9-12!
A new 34,000 sq. ft. addition opened in the Fall of 2019 with new classrooms for Math, Engineering, Music, a New Auxiliary Gym, and a state of the art Sorinex Training facility.
Holy Family offers over 45 AP and Honors courses for students looking for academic challenge and also offers a Free Guided Studies program for students who may need academic support.
Holy Family has 64 Faculty members and over 65% of the faculty hold advanced teaching degrees.
Students are enrolled from all economic and social backgrounds. Over 25% of the students are from minority backgrounds. Approximately 41% of the students receive financial assistance.
Holy Family High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus198 Students
- grade A minus186 Students
- grade B+137 Students
- grade A minus88 Students
- grade A minus82 Students
- grade A+80 Students
- grade B minus70 Students
- grade A minus63 Students
- grade A minus47 Students
- grade A44 Students
Computer Science Female AP Female Diversity Award
Holy Family High School has earned the College Board's AP® Computer Science Female Diversity Award for attaining female student representation in AP Computer Science Principles for 2019. Out of 20,000 institutions, Holy Family is one of only 639 recognized for achieving this important result in AP CSP. Holy Family is preparing female students for the high-paying, in-demand jobs of the future.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 31 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 31 responses
- Friday Night Football Games15%
- Basketball Games10%
- Spirit Week10%
- Color Day6%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 40 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 26 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B
Holy Family High School Reviews
The largest issue with this school is that the culture is extremely homogeneous - even for a Catholic school. There are no conversations about current issues or racial equality, etc. Even in history classes. Not only does the school act like these issues do not exist outside of the classroom, but also inside the classroom. I've heard a lot of slurs, bullying, and misconceptions about other types of people, and it's shameful that teachers and administration do nothing to stop this. It is extremely hypocritical to teach Catholic/Christian values without standing up for them. I hope this is something the school will change.
It is good for college prep. Our college counselors are SO helpful and I've been so grateful for them. Seeks opportunities that I didn't even know about.
No special diet help.