Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Holliday High School is an above average, public school located in Holliday, TX. It has 319 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Holliday High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B88 Students
- A-47 Students
- B+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A26 Students
- A+24 Students
- B-22 Students
- B+15 Students
- A14 Students
- A13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 21 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Schools like Holliday High School
- BIowa Park High School
- Iowa Park Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 102 reviews
- B+Archer City High School
- Archer City Independent School District, TX
- 14 reviews
- B+Rider High School
- Wichita Falls Independent School District, TX
- 314 reviews
- BCity View Junior/Senior High School
- City View Independent School District, TX
- 27 reviews
Holliday High School Reviews
I have absolutely loved my past four years at Holliday High School. Because Holliday is such a small town, there is a true community atmosphere that the school radiates. Even though I am not "best friends" with everyone, I still feel comfortable approaching all of the faculty and students at any point. The middle school and high school buildings have recently been completely renovated, so the facilities are exceptional and accessible to everyone. The teachers strive to improve the students' lives in any way possible, always there to lend a helping hand. I truly feel like I can go to them if I ever need anything. Lastly, Holliday has set a standard for excellence since its founding, and that tradition continues to grow with each student that passes through the school. All of the programs are very successful, especially UIL academics. My only complaint would be the cafeteria food variety, portions, and taste; however, that would be applicable to any Texas public school.
I love being a part of our successful programs and UIL teams. Involvement and helpfulness is amazing, most of us help out in any way we can, and parent involvement is proud and great. While I wish we had more resources available to us, it is in a small town, so that's understandable. However, the town is growing; nicer houses and neighborhoods being built, many new transfer students from poorer schools. Many opportunities for driven students to find success.
I love the involvement of the parents, teachers, and students. The student activities are extremely successful, everyone cares and wants to represent the school in a positive manner. Everyone is cleancut if they need to be, and there's a squeaky clean aura about the school. You will be welcomed with open arms and kind smiles, people always wanting to help you.