COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our admissions team is ready to give private or virtual tours any weekday from 3:30-4:30 p.m. Visit hollandhall.org/admission for more information. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B
- Teachersgrade A
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade B
Almost everything you need to know about Holland Hall is in its Mission Statement.
"Holland Hall provides a challenging, comprehensive educational experience grounded in a rigorous liberal arts, college preparatory curriculum that promotes critical thinking and lifelong learning. A PreK-12 Episcopal school, we seek to foster in each student a strong moral foundation and a deep sense of social responsibility."
• More than 60 percent of our exemplary teachers hold advanced degrees.
• Small class sizes mean faculty get to know students well.
• Flexible schedules uniquely prepare our students for the rigors of a college experience.
• Students from the Class of 2020 were accepted to 39 universities in 20 states including Brown, Smith, Duke, UCLA, Morehouse, Carnegie Mellon, Northwestern, Boston University and Clemson, among others.
•Historically, one-third of seniors score a 30 or higher on the ACT and 10 percent of students go on to play a collegiate sport.
Holland Hall Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A85 Students
- grade A43 Students
- grade A40 Students
- grade A minus28 Students
- grade A24 Students
- grade A+22 Students
- grade A21 Students
- grade A minus18 Students
- grade A+18 Students
- grade A minus17 Students
Involvement is at the heart of a student’s HH education. HH students are valued for their individuality, their integrity and their enthusiasm for learning. The department works continually to make sure universities recognize our students’ academic and extracurricular strengths.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 6 responses
- Dutchmen Weekend (the weekend of prom)26%
- Field day (fundraising event for clubs)17%
- Senior Nights17%
- Athletic team trips11%
- Pep rallys9%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 8 responses
- Offers Full WeekYes
- Offers Part WeekYes
- Offers Full DayYes
- Offers Part DayNo data available
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 3 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade B+
- Housinggrade B minus