Holdingford High School is an above average, public school located in Holdingford, MN. It has 511 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 61% in reading.
Holdingford High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+38 Students
- B+16 Students
- B-15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B-11 Students
- B+10 Students
- B-9 Students
- B+9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Holdingford High School
- BLittle Falls Senior High School
- Little Falls Public School District, MN
- 54 reviews
- B-Royalton High School
- Royalton Public School District, MN
- 41 reviews
- BAlbany Senior High School
- Albany Public School District, MN
- 36 reviews
- B+Melrose Secondary School
- Melrose Public School District, MN
- 26 reviews
Holdingford High School Reviews
The teachers are the best! They are super helpful. I have had a good experience there. The current principal and superintendent are AMAZING!
From the athletics, to the education to the fine arts programs, Holdingford High School was an extremely positive experience for me. Because the school is so small, you get to work very one on one with teachers, which gives us the opportunity to become close and feel comfortable with the faculty members, so if you have any issues, you always know you have someone to help you out and feel safe. This, however, is a very close and tight-knit community which also allows for many events between the school and those who live in the town to host events together, and is also a great resource when a certain student or family truly needs something.
Going to Holdingford Public Schools my whole life has offered me with many opportunities that I feel many do not receive. From amazing music and fine arts programs to the many college course opportunities offered, Holdingford also offers a small, tight knit community atmosphere that you cannot find everywhere, especially that not every community that is as small as ours is always as accepting of new students as ours are. I have nothing to complain about my experience at Holdingford and I feel very prepared for my future.