Hockinson Heights Elementary School Reviews

Hockinson Heights Elementary is a wonderful school with awesome teachers and great parent involvement. My child enjoys going to school and feels he is being challenged daily to reach full potential by kind supportive teachers. My husband and I never worry about safety at the school. Our only concern is the growing class size. We love the community involvement with school events.
Hockinson Heights Elementary school is an amazing school. All the students and teachers have such an amazing relationship with each other. The students love the teachers and the teachers are always so nice. The school food variety is good but most school food doesn't taste as good as it looks. The diversity is very poor but no one really cares about race in the elementary school.
Solid teaching. Highly Capable classes have evolved and improved since its beginning five years ago, teacher training has increased. Family involvement is impressive. Administration and school communication could use some improvement. Overall, very pleased and happy with our experience with HHES.
Start Your Review of Hockinson Heights Elementary School
The teachers are super nice. They care about each and every student's education. They do their best to make sure all the students are learning everything and staying caught up.