Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Hilbert High School is an above average, public school located in Hilbert, WI. It has 150 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 55% in reading.
Hilbert High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-16 Students
- B16 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-10 Students
- B10 Students
- B+9 Students
- A-8 Students
- B8 Students
- B6 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Hilbert High School
- BLittle Chute High School
- Little Chute Area School District, WI
- 52 reviews
- B+New Holstein High School
- New Holstein School District, WI
- 26 reviews
- B+Kaukauna High School
- Kaukauna Area School District, WI
- 158 reviews
- BValders High School
- Valders Area School District, WI
- 24 reviews
Hilbert High School Reviews
Overall, my experience at Hilbert was a good one. The teachers are amazing individuals, and the school is very lucky to have the majority of them. The administration, however, was not overly effective at the school. Athletes are allowed to do whatever they want, without consequence, and it is a very sports oriented school.
The teachers at my school are genuinely interested in us, as individual students. Being a small school, we all know each other and rejoice in our successes and attempt to manage our failures. I have often however wished for a more challenging workload and varieties of courses. The teachers in my math, science and music programs go above and beyond, pushing us to reach my best as well as those around me. I hear of other teachers at other schools doing some very unique or thought-provoking lessons and sometimes wish for a similar experience in my other courses.
Overall a great school. Was not really involved in sports but was heavily involved in music and arts. Musicals was something that I looked forward to every year. The Forensics department was some of the most fun I had.