Herriman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A551 Students
- B+469 Students
- B-399 Students
- A+291 Students
- C+240 Students
- B230 Students
- C+163 Students
- B-154 Students
- B-141 Students
- B+125 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.59 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.59 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 241 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.64 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.64 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.88 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.88 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.93 responses
Herriman High School Reviews
I have loved all three years at Herriman High School! It is my second home. I have served in Student Government the past two years and have developed a love for my fellow Mustangs. I have been able to meet all different kinds of people who have changed my life. I have been able to participate in our annual December charity drive each year to change lives of children suffering from life threatening illnesses. I have been blessed to be taught by teachers who care about me receiving a quality education. I have learned who I am and who I want to be in the future. I have been prepared for the future, and I will always remember my days as a Mustang!
I enjoyed my experience at Herriman High School. I had some amazing teachers that taught very well and they made class enjoyable. I participated in various programs from the Tech Club to the Ballroom Team and I felt like it was very organized. The High School needs to improve the interaction between the counselors and students. I only talked to my counselor twice and I never got the help I needed. There were many scholarship opportunities that I lost because I didn't know anything about them and my counselor didn't do anything to help get me the info I needed. Besides the counselors, the school was a great place to be!
I have loved being a student at Herriman High School! I left a small charter school to come to Herriman and have the real high school experience and get more friends, that’s exactly what I got! I love the Friday night lights and all the games & fun events I get to go to with my friends! I am a very social person so having a good time in high school is important to me! What’s also important to me though is getting good grades. I have loved most of my teachers that I have had throughout high school and most of them really wanted me to succeed! Once a Mustang, Always a Mustang!