Herriman High School is an above average, public school located in Herriman, UT. It has 2,817 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 30 to 1. According to state test scores, 55% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Herriman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A816 Students
- B+683 Students
- B-592 Students
- A+425 Students
- B367 Students
- C+346 Students
- C+265 Students
- C+255 Students
- C+226 Students
- B+199 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.66 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.66 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 277 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.95 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.100 responses
Herriman High School Reviews
Despite being a little crowded due to the growth of Utah as a whole, my experiece with Herriman High School was a positive one. The layout of Herriman as a building is very welcoming, the windows bring in natural light and you feel less caged while you attend your classes. Herriman faculty are engaged with the students and do their best to show them that they care. I remember one teacher in particular, when I transfered into their full year class a semester in, offering to help catch me up with what I had missed. He cared about my success in the class and helped me catch up to the others in that class. Herriman is a great school!
In my personal opinion, I believe that Herriman High School is great overall. I am involved in many clubs and sports, I also participate in other extra curricular activities such as dances and going and supporting school teams. I also enjoy having a myriad of classes to choose from, and enjoy participating in higher level classes such as AP, honors classes, and Concurrent enrollment. Herriman is has many resources that are available to students. Herriman can improve by improving our counseling center, the communication with parents and family, the science department, and having more extracurricular activities during the winter to help with the student bodies energy.
All of the teachers at Herriman are actually happy to be there! They are all just thankful that they get to work there because they think its an amazing school. Our principal is also amazing, he gets involved in everything and participates in stuff with us. Also, since they spent so much money on my school they have tons of elective classes that teach you useful skills, as well as excellent equipment.