Herriman High School is an above average, public school located in Herriman, UT. It has 2,627 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Herriman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A709 Students
- B+604 Students
- B-512 Students
- A+376 Students
- B322 Students
- C+303 Students
- C+233 Students
- C+218 Students
- C+193 Students
- B+180 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.66 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.66 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 277 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.95 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.95 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.100 responses
Herriman High School Reviews
When I attended Herriman High School my overall experience was great. I had a lot of fun in my classes and I truly felt like my teachers had my best interest at heart. My classes we challenging, but with hard work, good grades were always possible. It was a fairly new school while I was there causing a sense of unity, which I really appreciated. The sports teams were picking up and it was fun to support one another. The one thing I would say that I wish was better was the administraion!
I loved the music classes. The choir program is spectacular. The theater program is okay, not the best. I loved about half my teachers. But that was because there was a good variety of different teaching styles. Join bell choir. It is the best thing that can happen to you! I had some bad experiences, but everyone has highschool horror stories. Overall, highschool was great because of the faculty and staff.
I love this school! Being the largest high school in the state has meant that there are lots new people you can meet everyday; downside to this is that it's sometimes easy to feel like you're just one drop in the ocean. However, the principal, admin, teachers, SBOs, student organizations etc have all made special efforts this year to make our school environment a fun and inclusive space. "Aint no party like a Mustang party!"