Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Herriman High School is an above average, public school located in Herriman, UT. It has 3,207 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 44% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A1,010 Students
- B+835 Students
- B-739 Students
- A+524 Students
- B449 Students
- C+418 Students
- C+346 Students
- B-328 Students
- B-272 Students
- B+236 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.71 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.71 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 300 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.76 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.100 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.100 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.105 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.105 responses
Herriman High School Reviews
It was such an awesome experience here at Herriman High school! I was involved in the Performing Arts at this High School. Our principal has gone to our school district MULTIPLE times in order so that our school can fix the sound system and the light system in our auditorium, which all of the performing arts use. Our teachers are some of the best and most united group of faculty in the state of Utah. I am so proud to be able to call myself a Herriman Mustang because our school truly is the best.
Despite being a little crowded due to the growth of Utah as a whole, my experiece with Herriman High School was a positive one. The layout of Herriman as a building is very welcoming, the windows bring in natural light and you feel less caged while you attend your classes. Herriman faculty are engaged with the students and do their best to show them that they care. I remember one teacher in particular, when I transfered into their full year class a semester in, offering to help catch me up with what I had missed. He cared about my success in the class and helped me catch up to the others in that class. Herriman is a great school!
I love the environment that the students and teachers create at Herriman High School. Herriman encourages everyone to get involved and come to school events. I would say Herriman has brought me some of my closest friends and has some of the nicest people including the whole student body. Not to mention Herriman performs fairly well in most sports that they offer and the teachers at Herriman are some of the most thoughtful teachers I’ve ever had. Overall, Herriman is definitely a high school I would recommend attending to anyone who likes to get involved and have a great high school experience.