Herriman High School is an above average, public school located in Herriman, UT. It has 2,627 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 26 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 41% in reading.
Herriman High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A674 Students
- B+569 Students
- B-483 Students
- A+355 Students
- B298 Students
- C+286 Students
- C+214 Students
- B-198 Students
- B-174 Students
- B+169 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.64 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.64 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 267 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.69 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.93 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.93 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.98 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.98 responses
Herriman High School Reviews
When I attended Herriman High School my overall experience was great. I had a lot of fun in my classes and I truly felt like my teachers had my best interest at heart. My classes we challenging, but with hard work, good grades were always possible. It was a fairly new school while I was there causing a sense of unity, which I really appreciated. The sports teams were picking up and it was fun to support one another. The one thing I would say that I wish was better was the administraion!
I loved the music classes. The choir program is spectacular. The theater program is okay, not the best. I loved about half my teachers. But that was because there was a good variety of different teaching styles. Join bell choir. It is the best thing that can happen to you! I had some bad experiences, but everyone has highschool horror stories. Overall, highschool was great because of the faculty and staff.
I have loved all three years at Herriman High School! It is my second home. I have served in Student Government the past two years and have developed a love for my fellow Mustangs. I have been able to meet all different kinds of people who have changed my life. I have been able to participate in our annual December charity drive each year to change lives of children suffering from life threatening illnesses. I have been blessed to be taught by teachers who care about me receiving a quality education. I have learned who I am and who I want to be in the future. I have been prepared for the future, and I will always remember my days as a Mustang!