Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Hermann High School is an above average, public school located in Hermann, MO. It has 319 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Hermann High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-25 Students
- B21 Students
- B17 Students
- C+15 Students
- B+13 Students
- A13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-10 Students
- A-9 Students
- C+9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Hermann High School Reviews
The experience has been great. I am involved in so much and everybody else can be too. We are accepting to everyone and try to make everyone fit in. The sports are good and obviously volleyball is great. The facilities besides the baseball field are great. I would like to change the baseball field, but not much else. The college readiness factor could improve more, but we aren’t as big. We are a small school. With being a small school we have problems with finances sometimes, but have started to move forward in making that better. It has been a great experience.
Hermann High is a small high school part of the R-1 Gasconade County school district. As expected of a small rural school, diversity is low and everyone knows each other. As a student, learning here is not challenging. personally, the experience is deterring and boring. Which is expected from any public or private educational institution.
Hermann high school is very welcoming to students and their parents. They also care about the students and their education and future. And are very encouraging to do better and help the students reach for their goals even when the students don’t think they can. The school has many clubs and activities. There’s something for every student whether is it a sport or club. The students have many opportunities at Hermann High School