Heritage Middle School Reviews

Teachers are quality and are genuinely interested in their students' success.

Workload is tough but only if you aren't trying. You have up to 2 weeks to turn something in after the due date so it is fair to the students. But they have to keep up and not lose interest.
I see no flaws in the school's health and safety programs. Bullying is stopped at the start. The school nurse is always on call and our school policeman is kind and available to anyone to talk to.
At this school there are many extra curricular activities available to students. Sports, Technology, and Dances. We truly have it all at HMS. Some aren't as popular as others but new clubs and organizations are added every year.
Start Your Review of Heritage Middle School
I participated in a bunch of sports and absolutely loved and enjoyed all of them. Our student body is always present at games and events. I loved the overall experience I had here and wouldn't replace it for anything.
Most of the teachers are extraordinary in their methods of teaching. They try to make it genuinely interesting for the students. Although not all the staff do so, the majority does.
I loved my overall experience at Heritage Middle School. The school is very unique in that, there is very little bullying and everyone gets along. The administrators and teachers make sure that everyone is treated fairly. I could really tell that the teachers truly cared about their students and always took extra time to make sure their students were understanding the concepts. I would definitely choose this school again if I could do it all over because I learned a lot there and I made life lasting friends.