Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Heritage Hills High School is a highly rated, public school located in Lincoln City, IN. It has 601 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Heritage Hills High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B164 Students
- A100 Students
- A-70 Students
- C+68 Students
- A+68 Students
- B55 Students
- B-43 Students
- C-36 Students
- A-33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Heritage Hills High School
- C+South Spencer High School
- South Spencer County School Corporation, IN
- 104 reviews
- B+Forest Park Junior/Senior High School
- Southeast Dubois County School Corporation, IN
- 65 reviews
- BHancock County High School
- Hancock County Public Schools, KY
- 71 reviews
- B+Southridge High School
- Southwest Dubois County School Corporation, IN
- 35 reviews
Heritage Hills High School Reviews
Heritage Hills High School has been a great experience for me. The teachers are there whenever you have questions about homework. The staff at Heritage Hills High School really encourage us to get involved in extracurricular activities as well as activities in and around our communities. All four years at Heritage Hills High School I have had the honor of being the Class of 2020's class secretary. I have also been a part of clubs and after school activities including softball, volleyball, Riley's Dance Marathon, Optimist Club, and Student Council. Thanks to the staff at Heritage Hills I have been able to be involved in all these clubs plus more all while keeping up with my course work and maintaining a strong GPA.
Heritage Hills High School is a good school but could be way more diverse. Our district offers a foreign exchange student program, but the diversity stops there. We have a mainly Caucasian and Hispanic population in our school. On the bright side, our school should be number one in school spirit because we do at least monthly “Pep Sessions” that allow us to cheer on each and every sport that has made significant achievements along with playing games such as “Life-sized Hungry Hungry Hippo”.
I enjoyed the variety of classes, which ranged anywhere from auto mechanics to biomedical. I also enjoyed the staff. A majority of the teachers truly care about their students and strive to provide a good education. If I could change one thing, I would provide more funding to the CTE classes and place more emphasis on their importance. Overall though, Heritage Hills is a great school to attend.