Heritage High School is a public school located in Vancouver, WA. It has 1,879 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Heritage High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A321 Students
- A+209 Students
- C185 Students
- B+149 Students
- B137 Students
- B107 Students
- B-99 Students
- A-97 Students
- B+66 Students
- A-66 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Heritage High School Reviews
The community within Heritage High school is so amazing. We all come together as a school; for spirit day you see everyone being in a positive attitude, for sports we always are the loudest to cheer our team and support them, as well as our people like for assembly or when electing people (EX: Prom, ASB) The environment here at this school is overall super positive and fun and you absolutely love being here, we have a variety of clubs, sports and classes to take. We do so many activities as a school from Easter egg hunting to kindness day to matching up with a valentine. Overall this is a wonderful school and im proud to say I am apart of it.
I think our school is very good about making people feel welcome and like they belong. Encouraging posters are hung around the school often and even sticky notes on people's lockers sometimes. The staff does everything they can to ensure our safety when we are faced with school threats like the one we had this year, and some of the teachers are really good and care a lot about the students. The sports and food aren't as good as the other things offered, but at least the school tries!
Heritage is still a fairly new school. It has a lot of potential. I loved all the school spirit! By my Senior year however, they put into place more strict of rules about school spirit. Loved this school! Had some amazing teachers!