Heritage High School is a public school located in Vancouver, WA. It has 1,753 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 31% of students are at least proficient in math and 84% in reading.
Heritage High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A350 Students
- A+227 Students
- C210 Students
- B+163 Students
- B-152 Students
- B118 Students
- B-108 Students
- A-105 Students
- A-76 Students
- A-72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 44 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.27 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.41 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Heritage High School Reviews
I liked how despite not being the best school at sports in our district, we remained highly reputable in our academics. I loved the culture at Heritage and how connected you can feel in such a big crowd. Heritage is a place where you could have your voice heard no matter your grade, involvement and issue. The faculty at Heritage truly care about their students and want them to succeed in every aspect. The coaching staff at Heritage truly are some of the best people I have met and been coached by. The school itself is nice and simple and easy to navigate. There are more buildings being added to the school now that the new bond has passed for the evergreen public school district.
The community within Heritage High school is so amazing. We all come together as a school; for spirit day you see everyone being in a positive attitude, for sports we always are the loudest to cheer our team and support them, as well as our people like for assembly or when electing people (EX: Prom, ASB) The environment here at this school is overall super positive and fun and you absolutely love being here, we have a variety of clubs, sports and classes to take. We do so many activities as a school from Easter egg hunting to kindness day to matching up with a valentine. Overall this is a wonderful school and im proud to say I am apart of it.
The school is a good school they try to do stuff like spirit week and dances. But no one participates anymore. I have been going to heritage for 2 years now and running cross country for 2. I have noticed that football, cheer, and basketball get all of the sports funding while cross country track and other sports have to do fundraisers because of how poorly the money is distributed.