Heritage High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-173 Students
- A-145 Students
- A-99 Students
- B+61 Students
- B54 Students
- B-50 Students
- B-45 Students
- A+40 Students
- A+35 Students
- C+32 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.33 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.42 responses
Heritage High School Reviews
Review Heritage High School
Advisers are amazing! My adviser took time to help me plan my classes during my time here, and made sure I was ready for beyond graduation. The teachers will help you understand material and everyone at the school is working towards helping you find your best path for after graduation. Classes prepare you for college! Left the school ready for my future!
Heritage High School has a very intense education program. Students are held to a high standard and they have many opportunities to excel in their school careers. Heritage has several Honors and AP classes that any grade level can take. These high level classes allow students to challenge themselves as well as achieve highly in the classroom. Through the classes as well as extracurricular activities, students are exposed to different types of people and ideas. These activities and people give students the opportunity to expand their thoughts and they are able to leave the school with a broader sense of community. Through the LINK program alone, everyone in the school comes together to celebrate their pride of being an Eagle. This is what made going to Heritage such a great memory.
I loved the feeling of family that I got from attending Heritage High School. There are a lot of kids whose parents (and now grandparents) have attended Heritage so there's a lot of history and closeness that stems from that. The academics are outstanding and there are so many classes that can appeal to anyone. There are also a large amount of activities students can participate in from athletics to theater to science and leadership clubs. The only downside to Heritage is that everyone knows everyone so anything you do gets broadcasted to everyone you know. Also, the teachers tend to grade with bias which is great if yours fits but if it doesn't it can make for a rough school year.