Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Henry-Senachwine High School is a public school located in Henry, IL. It has 154 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Henry-Senachwine High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B26 Students
- B+21 Students
- C+19 Students
- B-18 Students
- A+14 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B9 Students
- B+8 Students
- B+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Henry-Senachwine High School
- BIllinois Valley Central High School
- Illinois Valley Central School District No. 321, IL
- 45 reviews
- BHall High School
- Public School
- Spring Valley, IL
- 42 reviews
- BMidland High School
- Midland Community Unit School District No. 7, IL
- 27 reviews
- C+Depue High School
- DePue Unified School District No. 103, IL
- 16 reviews
Henry-Senachwine High School Reviews
I loved going to high school here! I feel it has gotten me very ready for going to college. I loved the teachers who have thought me, like our science teachers and math teachers. we have many sports for people to play including basketball, softball, baseball, volleyball, track, and cross country. the environment is very good for new students as well, we might be a small school but we are a family. We have 8 our days, with 8 class periods. We have classes for welding, lots of art classes, music, and choir. We even have a program for seniors and juniors where you can go to LP and learn other concepts, like beauty school, becoming CNA's, which I have many friends have, you can go and work with kids too! I would recommend going to Henry Senachwine High School for anyone!
Henry Senachwine High School is a great environment for kids. It allows us to go out and serve some community service hours and help clean up around town. The teachers are always encouraging the kids to get involved and really help the kids become ready for the students next adventure in life!
Henry Senachwine provides the nice small town school feel that you get at many other schools in the area. Henry has amazing faculty.