Henry Hudson Regional School is a highly rated, public school located in Highlands, NJ. It has 307 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 58% in reading.
Henry Hudson Regional School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A35 Students
- B25 Students
- C+19 Students
- B18 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+17 Students
- B16 Students
- B13 Students
- B11 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Schools like Henry Hudson Regional School
- A-Wall High School
- Wall Township Public School District, NJ
- 70 reviews
- CVictory Collegiate High School
- New York City Geographic District No. 18, NY
- 89 reviews
- B+Middletown High School North
- Middletown Township Public School District, NJ
- 254 reviews
- B+Ocean Township High School
- Ocean Township School District (Oakhurst), NJ
- 161 reviews
Henry Hudson Regional School Reviews
Henry Hudson Regional School is an excellent high school. The teachers are so friendly and are always willing to stay after school to help students out! Due to the small size of the school, it is easy for the administration to notice if a child is falling behind with their coursework. The principal and guidance counselors are also terrific.
I liked the small class sizes, the teachers always care about helping you out. I was able to participate in so many extracurriculars and high-level academic classes. I could only complain about the facilities. Henry Hudson is a great environment.
Overall, Henry Hudson is a wonderful school, and all of my years here have been absolutely great. I had a horrible start, as I was in a terrible mental state. One teacher in particular would always listen to me, despite the fact I would sometimes let my anger out on him, and worked with me all throughout that year. That is just one example of the great educators at Henry Hudson. They work with the student personally while ensuring an outstanding education. What lacks with Henry Hudson is the variety of classes. Students who attend Henry Hudson are at a disadvantage when it comes to courses because their options are limited. Many other schools have various courses, which help them become well-rounded, developmental individuals. Students lack this experience at Henry Hudson.