Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Henrietta High School is an above average, public school located in Henrietta, TX. It has 275 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Henrietta High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B74 Students
- A-43 Students
- B-30 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+27 Students
- A+24 Students
- B+20 Students
- B20 Students
- B+18 Students
- A16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 18 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Henrietta High School Reviews
My experience at Henrietta High School has truly shaped me into the person I am today. I was involved in Band, Guard, P.A.L., National Honors Society, U.I.L., and One Act Play. Band and Guard have had the biggest the impact on me, with how much they have brought out of my shell. The only thing I would change about the school would just to have a bigger budget for the extracurricular activities and academics competitions.
Not many options regarding college credit, teachers that don't care about what they teach, and faulty administration describe Henrietta High School. However, there are some faculty I both appreciate and respect.
Henrietta High School is an outstanding school. I learned from some of the best teachers around. The teachers will give you undivided attention when needed because of small class sizes. They want you to receive the best education that you are able to have. Their advanced math and science classes are excellemt courses to take if you want to got into the math or science fields. The agriculture program have the best teacher that actually know what they are talking about. Overall this school is one of the best in its area and I highly recommended attending this school.