Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA+
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Hector High School is a public school located in Hector, AR. It has 263 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 42% in reading.
Hector High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-127 Students
- B54 Students
- A-50 Students
- B31 Students
- B+25 Students
- A-22 Students
- B-20 Students
- A-16 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Hector High School Reviews
I like Hector, because there are several nice teachers that actually care and try to help you with your work. Personally I am surrounded by people I am comfortable with, and rarely new students appear that are welcomed eagerly. No one applies disrespect at Hector, which makes the community a better place.
There are a ton of extracurricular activities you can involve yourself in. Most of them are fun to be in, but some of them involve work. Beta, Sports, FCA, etc. There are many activites to pick from and most of them are great!
I really like this High School because the teachers are great and are always helping the students. The lunches have improved a ton since I started there. We used to have chocolate gravy for breakfast everyday, but now the meals are healthy.