Founded in 1804, Hebron is a coed boarding and day school for grades 6-12 and postgraduate, located one hour from Maine's largest city, Portland.
Our campus provides a unique resource: close proximity to the natural beauty, learning and recreational opportunities of the mountains and coast of Maine. Weekly excursions include outing trips like skiing/snowboarding, mountain biking, trail running, rock climbing, and surfing.
Students choose Hebron Academy for the balance of challenging academics with exceptional faculty access, combined with competitive athletics, visual and performing arts, and most importantly a strong sense of community- where everyone belongs.
Hebron Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+15 Students
- B15 Students
- A+13 Students
- B-13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+10 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses