Heath High School is a public school located in Heath, OH. It has 472 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Heath High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+104 Students
- A-103 Students
- B60 Students
- C+40 Students
- A40 Students
- B39 Students
- B+39 Students
- A-30 Students
- B-28 Students
- B-24 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Heath High School
- B-Johnstown High School
- Johnstown-Monroe Local School District, OH
- 110 reviews
- B-Watkins Memorial High School
- Southwest Licking Local School District, OH
- 197 reviews
- CLiberty Union High School
- Liberty Union-Thurston Local School District, OH
- 99 reviews
- C+Newark High School
- Newark City School District, OH
- 140 reviews
Heath High School Reviews
Great community, smaller school and great teachers! Sports are great to be involved in with a very nice gymnasium and football field. Everyone is pretty friendly, office staff is very helpful and kind.
I love Heath High School mostly because of the relationships I have been able to easily build with both students and teachers. I play three sports and take all honors or advanced classes so I have been able to spend time with a bunch of different people and built lots of really good friendships that make me excited for every day. All the teachers here have a unique way to make a classroom challenging and push you to do the best that you can so I always feel incredibly accomplished when I understand a new topic and have success on a quiz. All the staff genuinely care and want you to succeed so staying after class every now and then and chatting with a teacher about life and having them help and make sure you have the best understanding of a topic as possible is not an odd occurrence at all. So the care and commitment that exists in the community of Heath is primarily responsible for my love of this district.
Overall, I enjoyed this school. I spent years being told that it's just high school, everyone goes through what you go through. Not true. I really struggled with my mental health. I felt out of place and there is for sure a lack of diversity. As a lesbian I was bullied really bad during my senior year causing me to switch to online school for the last 5 months.