Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Hayden High School is a public school located in Hayden, CO. It has 120 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 25% in reading.
Hayden High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-11 Students
- B+9 Students
- B7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-7 Students
- A-7 Students
- B-7 Students
- C+6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Hayden High School Reviews
Our school is starting to rebuild and start many extracurricular activity. Last year we had a cheerleading squad for the first time in a few years. It was short lived but there is hope to bring it back again. This year we have a theater group that is currently in the process of a musical. They have about twenty-five students in it which for our school side is amazing! Our sports programs this year have had great turn outs with an average of twenty kids out. Last year our school was able to put on two plays which one of them, the cast actually wrote the script. New this year we have a teen council to bring a voice of teens to the community. Our staff is extremely involved and supportive in our activities. Many of them volunteer their time in order for us to do some things. Our student council does activities through out the year to give students fun activities to do on a Friday night.
The small town school is great. More hands on time and student teacher time because of the small classes. Very accepting of most anything and easy going, very helpful with academics and willing to work with us on sports activities.
Hayden is a very small town. When driving through it, if you blink you may miss it. I transferred here my junior year and it was the easiest transition I have experienced. All of the teachers and staff were extremely nice and helped me feel right at home. I bonded very quickly with friends and there are times we forget I haven't been here since kindergarten. Everybody is so close is amazing. The average class size is about twenty five students. The classroom sizes are about twelve kids. I love the small classes. There is more one on one time with the teacher and it is easier to move at a fast pace. It feels like one big extended family at times. I wish I would have been here since kindergarten. I am so proud to be a Hayden Tiger.