COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
In following Hawaii's order to "stay home, work-from-home," our campuses are closed through April 30. However, our learning continues online! Learn more on our website. Learn More
Hawaii Baptist Academy is a private, co-educational, Christian, college preparatory school, K-12. We provide a safe and nurturing environment for students to discover their inherent potential. Our outstanding academic program is led by highly-qualified teachers who are supported by cutting-edge technology and devoted administrators and staff.
Our school is the perfect size for students who thrive in a more personalized setting. We offer opportunities to grow and excel in sports, visual and performing arts, academic and enrichment organizations, community service, and more.
Most importantly, we provide a school setting where students can learn about Christianity and freely express their faith, while maintaining academic rigor. We cultivate the sensibilities of humility, curiosity, love, and commitment into students’ lives, so that upon graduation they will be ready for the challenges of life. HBA welcomes all students and families regardless of their beliefs.
Hawaii Baptist Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B168 Students
- A-53 Students
- A+53 Students
- A+48 Students
- A47 Students
- A43 Students
- A-41 Students
- A33 Students
- A-31 Students
- A+27 Students
The Power of Music
At Hawaii Baptist Academy, we believe that a well-rounded education includes the arts. Beginning in 7th grade, students have the opportunity to participate in band. This continues through high school with our premiere band, the Symphonic Wind Ensemble. The group performs in public venues on island and abroad. They have also been invited to perform at prestigious music festivals around the world.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses