Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Havre High School is a public school located in Havre, MT. It has 508 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Havre High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+74 Students
- C66 Students
- B-58 Students
- B+22 Students
- C+18 Students
- B15 Students
- A+15 Students
- B13 Students
- B-12 Students
- B+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.12 responses
Havre High School Reviews
I believe that Havre High Schools staff does a very good job at teaching, but are hindered by a overly strict administration that limits the curriculum they are allowed to teach. I believe students should have more control over their class list in order to better prepare themselves for the future that they want to have.
I liked Havre High because it is a small school. The plus side for being apart of a small school is that you know everyone in your school and can easily make personal relationships with your teachers and become more involved. Even though there wasn't much opportunities for certain high level classes, you still got the chance to take dual credit and online courses.
Havre High is overall a good place to be. The students there are really one of a kind. The students are generally pretty nice. No one usually feels like they do not have any friends, because there is usually some club, organization or sport everyone is in and a person really does make friends at Havre High because of these extracurricular activities. Like every school, Havre High has issues, but none that can not be solved with some general positive attitudes and understanding from the entire population of the school.