Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-114 Students
- A+103 Students
- A69 Students
- B+62 Students
- A-60 Students
- A+46 Students
- B41 Students
- B-31 Students
- B30 Students
- B-29 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 52 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.25 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.34 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.34 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.40 responses
Schools like Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School
- AJenkintown Middle/High School
- Jenkintown School District, PA
- 40 reviews
- A-Neshaminy High School
- Neshaminy School District, PA
- 409 reviews
- ASouderton Area Senior High School
- Souderton Area School District, PA
- 256 reviews
- A-Pennridge High School
- Pennridge School District, PA
- 276 reviews
Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School Reviews
Review Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School
Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School was amazing! I loved all of my teachers and I made so many friends throughout my journey in the district! All the teachers I've had and or met all loved their jobs and only wanted to help me and push me to be the best I can so that I would be ready for college.
I would say that Hatboro-Horsham High School has provided me with the resources to be successful in college. Their guidance counselors and college workshops have prepared me for the SATs, the application process, financial aid, and what to expect when in college. The teachers at HH are also more than willing to accommodate students' needs and work with them so they can succeed in and outside of class.
I have had countless teachers who at the very beginning of a semester will make it clear that their classroom is a safe space for everyone regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or anything else. And they have all stood by what they say. I have never felt unwanted or ashamed to show who I really am in my school. Even without teachers around I know that I am safe in Hatboro-Horsham despite being a member of the LGBTQ+ community. Within the school, every student can easily find his/her own niche. I found mine with the marching band. From ninth all the way until twelfth grade, I have been proud to be a member of the Cavalcade of Bands 1st place Championship marching unit. After completing my first two years as a clarinet player marching with the woodwinds, I was diagnosed with Scheuermann's disease as well as Vocal Cord Dysfunction. Instead of letting my health tear me away from my HHMU family, I simply learned a new instrument and switched into the percussion section. I completed my junior and senior year playing vibraphone in the front ensemble. If given the chance to go back and change things, I would do everything exactly the same because through dealing with my medical issues, hospital visits, missed rehearsals, and everything else, I grew as a person and gained a lot out of my musical experience.