Haslett High School is a highly rated, public school located in Haslett, MI. It has 879 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 62% of students are at least proficient in math and 77% in reading.
Haslett High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A248 Students
- A+117 Students
- B+103 Students
- B81 Students
- B-79 Students
- B+53 Students
- B52 Students
- A-37 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+25 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.14 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.14 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 39 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Haslett High School Reviews
Being surrounded by people from different schools and backgrounds at college, gives me a sense of relativity which leads me to a greater appreciation of the school district that I came from. The environment of Haslett High School is very positive and the relationships between the students and teachers is great. Students are taught to not settle for mediocracy and to always strive to be the best in every aspect of life. Haslett High School teaches students how to reach their goals and thus become contributing members of society in a sufficient manner.
My experience at Haslett High School was interesting to say the least. I lost some friends, but also made a few. The school had some incredible teachers that will inspire me for the rest of my life with the lessons they taught. The school also had some teachers that were less than exceptional, but they taught me how to accomplish things on my own, which can come in handy. If I had to change anything about Haslett High School, it would be the disingenuous care they had for the students. They would make sure to tell us that the faculty was always there for us no matter what, but if there was an issue that could make the school look bad, it was swept under the carpet. They would smile and say that life is unfair and that sometime moving on is the best solution. They taught me that integrity was the best characteristic until it made you look bad. However, you have some people that are willing to support you which is the best thing I could ever ask to experience.
Haslett High school is a great place to get you high school education at. I have gone to Haslett my whole life and would never want to go back and change that. The teachers are absolutely wonderful and the educational level is very high. I feel 100% ready for college and to enter the work force thanks to Haslett High school. I do think they could do some remodeling with facilities such as bathrooms, but they just got a grant, so I think that is coming soon.