Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyC
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Haskell High School is a public school located in Haskell, OK. It has 228 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 14 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Haskell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-53 Students
- A48 Students
- A45 Students
- B-35 Students
- C+33 Students
- B23 Students
- B+21 Students
- C20 Students
- B18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Haskell High School Reviews
I have attended Haskell High School all four years, I have enjoyed my time here. I have experienced excellent faculty, as well as superior attitudes from students. Haskell has two things that stand out. The first being the excellent community support, and the second being above average teachers. The community will cheer on the school in everything, whether that is football, or speech, drama, and debate. The teachers within the school system are some of the most hardworking individuals I have ever met. They genuinely love their students, and want them to succeed at whatever they do in life. I plan to eventually teach within the school district. This is the kind of place I want to raise my future children in. This is the kind of place i would be proud to teach at.
i think its a great place to make friends for life and meet so many good people. i think the dress coad needs to ether change or apply to everyone. there are extange students which i think is amazing but i feel that we should have lots more. some teacher could work on there kindness. and i beleive there needs to be more colors and it just needs to feel less like jail and more like a place we can go to comfortaly learn.
the school has a very good sports program and the teachers are really nice and are very helpful. the school is involved with the students and that is what we enjoy about the school. they are very good about the education as well