COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Harvester families have the option of learning in-person or online for the 2020-2021 school year. Digital learners will follow their classes in real-time for a full school day, using cameras and Zoom codes provided for each classroom throughout campus.
- College PrepB+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
Harvester Christian Academy trains minds to lead and hearts to serve through a college-preparatory education combined with ample opportunities for servant leadership. Our students learn through 5 pillars: Scholarship, Leadership, Sportsmanship, Fellowship and Worship.
With a 14:1 student-to-teacher ratio, our educators give students the attention they need to succeed. We know our curriculum and teachers are exemplary because our seniors have a 100% college acceptance rate, usually matriculate to their first-choice college, and, as a class, receive over $2 million in scholarships. We have the highest SAT and ACT scores in the county and 90% of our students are HOPE scholarship eligible, whereas the county average is 40%.
Harvester Christian Academy has 17 state athletic championships, 1 state drama championship, and is a National Beta Club school of distinction. From academics to athletics, arts & clubs, Harvester offers something for everyone.
Harvester Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-23 Students
- B22 Students
- A+21 Students
- A16 Students
- A+11 Students
- B+11 Students
- B+9 Students
- B+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B7 Students
STEM Lab allows students at every grade level to experience a connected, interdisciplinary approach to problem solving with real-world applications. From coding and robotics to 3D construction and experiments, our STEM lab offers exciting, hands-on learning for grades K4-12. STEM Lab is integrated into the elementary curriculum, and is offered as an elective for middle school and high school.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses