Harvester Christian Academy trains minds to lead and hearts to serve. We do this through a Bible-based, college-preparatory education. Our students learn through 5 pillars: Scholarship, Leadership, Sportsmanship, Fellowship and Worship. Everything we do is intended to produce servant leaders.
With a 15:1 student-to-teacher ratio, our educators give students the attention they need to succeed. We know our curriculum and teachers are exemplary because our seniors have a 100% college acceptance rate, usually matriculate to their first-choice college, and, as a class, receive approximately $2 million in scholarships. We have the highest SAT and ACT scores in the county and 90% of our students are HOPE scholarship eligible, whereas the county average is 40%.
Harvester Christian Academy has 17 state athletic championships, 1 state drama championship, and is a National Beta Club school of distinction. From academics to athletics, arts & clubs, Harvester offers something for everyone.
Harvester Christian Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-15 Students
- B14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A12 Students
- B+7 Students
- A+6 Students
- B6 Students
- B+6 Students
- B5 Students
- A4 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Harvester Christian Academy