Harvard-Westlake School is a top rated, private school located in Studio City, CA. It has 1,598 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $35,900 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Harvard-Westlake School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+136 Students
- A+133 Students
- A+120 Students
- A+113 Students
- A+99 Students
- A+99 Students
- A+96 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+78 Students
- A+77 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 62 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.20 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Harvard-Westlake School Reviews
Though Harvard-Westlake has a reputation for being very difficult, there's way more to the school than that. They prepare students extremely well for college. They have amazing resources, including mental health counselors and deans, who help students through high school as well as the college process, and incredibly supportive teachers. Although the workload is sometimes a lot, it helps students learn to time manage and communicate with their teachers.
Harvard-Westlake truly changed my life. Since coming to H-W as a new seventh grader and still, I have had experiences impossible anywhere else. The competitive nature of the community pushes me to go further than I thought I could, and I have become interested in so many topics that I never thought I would be interested in. Due to the large class sizes, I have met and made so many friends with similar interests as I have, and many with different interests that opened me to even more experiences. If you are considering applying, there is definitely something for you here, and you will not regret your decision!
I really like the teachers and the whole environment there. Really friendly staff members that helped me with a lot of documents and administration stuff :) Classrooms are interactive and unlike any other schools, I've been to. It's fairly large school in a big city so get ready for a lot of diversity! Sports here are really good as well, join the football team like me!