Hartland High School is a highly rated, public school located in Hartland, MI. It has 1,871 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 69% in reading.
Hartland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+303 Students
- A+209 Students
- B+205 Students
- B+161 Students
- B-137 Students
- B+132 Students
- B128 Students
- B95 Students
- B-86 Students
- B78 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.68 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Schools like Hartland High School
- ABrighton High School
- Brighton Area Schools, MI
- 214 reviews
- AWalled Lake Northern High School
- Walled Lake Consolidated Schools, MI
- 228 reviews
- A-Milford High School
- Huron Valley Schools, MI
- 165 reviews
- A-South Lyon East High School
- South Lyon Community Schools, MI
- 140 reviews
Hartland High School Reviews
Hartland high is full of great teachers and students. Everyone there is eager to learn in a fun and good environment. Bullying is shamed and rarely there. The teachers and other staff members create important relationships with the students to create something much more than going to school for just an education. The majority of students are in multiple clubs and highly involved in student activities. Also everyone wants everyone to succeed so it is a very teamwork oriented high school, studying together is very common! Hartland high school is more than a high school, it is a family community.
It was a great experience! I had great teachers who made school feel fun every single day I attended. The administration really cared about our futures as well as the present. The clubs provided helped us include the real world in our studies. I felt safe at school and was always excited to go! The facilities are fairly new and the resources our school has access to are extremely well kept.
Overall I have greatly enjoyed attending Hartland High School. The academic curriculum greatly prepares a student for success at the college level through opportunities such as honors and advanced placement classes. Each teacher is dedicated to helping each student and recognizes each individual learns differently. Additionally there are multiple clubs and sports available to try at Hartland High School so that way everyone can be involved. Personally I have been involved in cross country, basketball, optimist club, Spanish club, and the National Honor Society. Hartland has a great community of people including students, teachers, and parents that make it a successful learning environment.