Hartland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+230 Students
- A+159 Students
- B152 Students
- B+104 Students
- B-97 Students
- B+86 Students
- B-75 Students
- B75 Students
- B67 Students
- B50 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.42 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.42 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.46 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.68 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.68 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.71 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.71 responses
Schools like Hartland High School
- ABrighton High School
- Brighton Area Schools, MI
- 200 reviews
- AWalled Lake Northern High School
- Walled Lake Consolidated Schools, MI
- 216 reviews
- A-Milford High School
- Huron Valley Schools, MI
- 159 reviews
- A-South Lyon East High School
- South Lyon Community Schools, MI
- 134 reviews
Hartland High School Reviews
Review Hartland High School
Hartland high is full of great teachers and students. Everyone there is eager to learn in a fun and good environment. Bullying is shamed and rarely there. The teachers and other staff members create important relationships with the students to create something much more than going to school for just an education. The majority of students are in multiple clubs and highly involved in student activities. Also everyone wants everyone to succeed so it is a very teamwork oriented high school, studying together is very common! Hartland high school is more than a high school, it is a family community.
Overall I have greatly enjoyed attending Hartland High School. The academic curriculum greatly prepares a student for success at the college level through opportunities such as honors and advanced placement classes. Each teacher is dedicated to helping each student and recognizes each individual learns differently. Additionally there are multiple clubs and sports available to try at Hartland High School so that way everyone can be involved. Personally I have been involved in cross country, basketball, optimist club, Spanish club, and the National Honor Society. Hartland has a great community of people including students, teachers, and parents that make it a successful learning environment.
Life at school is fun. They set rules but every school has to, but that's only to make it a safe environment for everyone. Hartland high is very unique in many ways. Kids in the drama club have flash mobs to promote the plays to everyone at lunch, we have contest for different things and it's just a great experience. I would choose to attend this school if I could do it all over again because we get a good education and it's a happy place all the time. Some of my favorite experiences are the pre games for the football games where everyone gets together in the school courtyard and gets pumped up for the game. For the pep assembly's we always have these fun contest like tug of war, and it's when different grades go up against eachother which is always fun to see who will win!