Hart High School is an above average, public school located in Hart, MI. It has 387 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Hart High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+55 Students
- A54 Students
- B52 Students
- B40 Students
- C+30 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+27 Students
- C+26 Students
- C18 Students
- B-16 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Hart High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Hart High School Reviews
My experience here at hart high school was amazing, all the teachers were friendly, I really felt like they wanted me to succeed. Im sure the student around me felt the same. But my favorite part about being a student at hart high school would have to be that everyone knew everyone, everyone was friends with everyone. And that to me would consider this school as my second home.
There are not many after school activities. Besides sport, the only other extracurricular is Drama. The drama club has been very successful for at least the past 5 years, putting on 2-3 major plays each year. The sports are hit and miss. Some sports (ie. cross country, boys and girls soccer, competitive cheer and girls basketball) have been very successful the past 4 years, whereas all the other sports are seriously lacking. We don't even have a varsity football team!
Honestly when it comes to a small school like Hart, the thing that deserves the most recognition is the teachers. Having small class sizes really gives you a personal relationship with all your teachers. When I graduated from there, he school building hadn't really been updated since the sixties. I'm sure the experience is a little more enjoyable since the renovations were done. Overall, the school is fine. There isn't really a better school close enough to make a drive worth while.