Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Hart High School is an above average, public school located in Hart, MI. It has 397 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 5% of students are at least proficient in math and 5% in reading.
Hart High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+84 Students
- B-75 Students
- A71 Students
- B55 Students
- C44 Students
- C42 Students
- A+35 Students
- B+35 Students
- C-25 Students
- C+18 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 10 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Hart High School Reviews
Fairly small school so you can always expect a nice amount of time with the teachers to get a good education. The teachers all really want the best for your education. There are some "Bad kids" but honestly they are just attention seekers and there's only like 2 fights a year but I've never seen one personally. The lunch food is great and lots of variety. Good cross country basketball and wrestling team. The past 3 years were amazing for drama with a show that sold out in our almost 600 person auditorium.
While being small, our high school is full of school spirit and surrounded by a community of cultural diversity. My experience has been small classrooms with multiple teachers who excel at making greater opportunities for their students, like travelling to make different countries and taking AP classes. Our Cross Country, Track and Wrestling teams go to state every year, and we are so proud to say we are Hart when it comes to those few sports.
I liked how the staff tried to help students support classes they were interested in and help them learn! They could really improve the distribution of funds for more education opportunities though.