Hart County High School is a public school located in Munfordville, KY. It has 708 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Hart County High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-85 Students
- C+41 Students
- A-41 Students
- A-24 Students
- B19 Students
- C17 Students
- B+11 Students
- C10 Students
- B-7 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Hart County High School Reviews
I had a very unique senior year, as most of the school was demolished in preparation for renovations. That is not the change I am looking for because well it is already happening. I hope the some teachers at Hart County find their passion for teaching again. Not all of the teachers are in need of reminding their fire, but many would benefit from it.
My high school experience was construction. It stayed this way for most of my time there and it was rough. Luckily my school was good at college readiness and I was able to take dual credit classes and go to a branch of WKU. I’m grateful for the faculty at Hart County for teaching me what I needed while being under the stress of construction.
Love this school they do so much for all the students. All teachers work really hard to make sure all the students needs are met. They have smaller classes so each student has the opportunity for individual learning.