Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Harrison High School is a highly rated, public school located in Kennesaw, GA. It has 2,365 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 76% of students are at least proficient in math and 78% in reading.
Harrison High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+636 Students
- B546 Students
- B341 Students
- B+292 Students
- A191 Students
- A189 Students
- A+181 Students
- B178 Students
- B+167 Students
- A+160 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.55 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.55 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.63 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.78 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.78 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.82 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.82 responses
Harrison High School Reviews
Harrison is a great school! The teachers and staff their do their best to help support and aspire the students. Their are many clubs and organizations for students to join like SkillsUSA, beta club, girls who code, and many more. Along with great sports teams, such as their football state champions, softball, and basketball. Of course just like every school, there are changes students want to change like later class times, but overall the time you are here at as a Harrison Hoya, you’ll remember for the rest of your life.
The experience I had during my high school years were not terrible. High School, depending on each individual may very. The school in which I attended, took steps to consider most students needs and concerns. For any business, corporation, or faculty managed building it is impossible to make every person in correlation of such. But Harrison with amazing efforts succeeded in making their school academically, friendly, safe, and clean learning environment. There's always will be small outliers that break these small surroundings, but what Harrison High accomplished exceptionally well on was going forth and addressing such situations. They kept them friendly-faced, with concerns of both students, faculty and parent. Overall to conclude the Cobb County School is an excellent high school with great academics and students and teachers that follow.
I honestly really like going to school here! The teachers are overall really helpful, and if you can get your work done in class, there is usually very little homework. The only thing I would want to change is the class size, which can be pretty large: about 30 kids in one room.