Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesC
Harrison Central Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Cadiz, OH. It has 619 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 51% in reading.
Harrison Central Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+44 Students
- A-30 Students
- B27 Students
- B-27 Students
- C17 Students
- B-16 Students
- B-14 Students
- B13 Students
- C+12 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 4 responses
- Marching band25%
- Pep rallies25%
- Spirit Week25%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Harrison Central Junior/Senior High School
- C+Indian Creek High School
- Indian Creek Local School District, OH
- 74 reviews
- B-Union Local High School
- Union Local School District, OH
- 30 reviews
- B-St. Clairsville High School
- St. Clairsville-Richland City School District, OH
- 120 reviews
- C+Buckeye Local High School
- Buckeye Local School District (Dillonvale), OH
- 29 reviews
Harrison Central Junior/Senior High School Reviews
My experience at Harrison Central changed my life. I got to play football and track, and help other players. We got a new school which was really awesome, because my class is the first to graduate. Harrison Central has been a blessing in my life.
I like our new school grounds. It is very open and bright and also inviting. Something I wish to see change is some of the staff members. Some teachers here do not actually teach which does not benefit the students nor prepares them for college.
So far the past three years have been great for me at Harrison Central. With all of the different classes I have made so many new friends and have been able to grow with them. I would like to see some of the teachers care more or explain in more detail when some students don’t understand the work. Other than that I can’t complain about anything else.