Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
Harrah High School is a public school located in Harrah, OK. It has 608 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Harrah High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B145 Students
- A119 Students
- C+114 Students
- A112 Students
- C60 Students
- B59 Students
- B+51 Students
- B-36 Students
- B-33 Students
- B+29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Harrah High School Reviews
It is a great environment and has wonderful teachers who are always willing to help. I do wish however, that our school could offer more AP courses and have more funding to support some of our electives. Other than that, I see no issues, especially since the teachers and staff are willing to work with you and truly want you to succeed. Our school is very safe and does not have any gangs or cliques taking over the school and trying to control other students. Everyone is friendly and very accepting and most get along well with each other. At Harrah we have something called "tutorial" and it starts 20 minutes before school starts. It is so students can come in and talk to any teacher they want to get help, get absent work, or to make up tests. I have taken advantage of this and it has helped my grades many times just from having the availability to have one on one help. I recommend this school to anyone looking for a safe environment and to have a support system to thrive and succeed.
All and all, I thought my school was pretty great. It had a couple of good teachers and its coaching staff was nice. I made a lot of good friends there. From my experience, there was no serious bullying, just the common jest. The cafeteria food was average, there was nothing special about it. It could have used a much better drama department though. Even with all the not-so-good things, I still proud to say that I went to Harrah High School.
My favorite thing about Harrah High School is the staff, they always make you feel welcomed. If there is any sort of problem they are always there to fix it. The teachers teach you in a way you understand and will always be there with a smile on their faces to help with something you do not understand. I have grown up in Harrah most of my life and the people are just overall amazing people who are always friendly. I would consider our school district to be great and it is continuing to grow as more people come to our small town.