Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Harpeth Hall School is a top rated, private, all-girls school located in Nashville, TN. It has 720 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $30,815 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Harpeth Hall School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-67 Students
- A+53 Students
- A36 Students
- A+30 Students
- A+28 Students
- A+27 Students
- A+26 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+23 Students
- B22 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Harpeth Hall School Reviews
I like Harpeth Hall a lot. There are lots of opportunities and plenty of counselors that help with the college process. However, that is not to say that the school isn't easy. There is always something that one could do to continue their academic growth and plenty of activities and extra-curriculars to fill your time with. Both my peers and myself would agree that we feel well prepared for college in terms of work-load and time management. Overall, this is an amazing school and I couldn't trade the experience I've had here with anything else!
I spent 6 years at Harpeth Hall and they were the best years of my life. Harpeth Hall is an amazing school that teaches young girls what female empowerment truly is, while also providing a top-notch college preparatory education. I was prepared for college, and was thankful that Harpeth Hall prepared me for the world!
This school is INCREDIBLE! I've been here since 5th grade and not once have I ever wanted to leave. I have better bonds with the teachers here than I would anywhere else! The classes offered are amazing, and even as a freshman I feel so prepared for college! The people are incredible and I believe that this is the best school in Tennessee. The food is delicious, the teachers are so nice, the administration is so helpful, there is a wide selection of sports, the arts program is amazing, and I always feel at home here! Coming here has to be one of the best decisions I've ever made!