Harpeth Hall School is a top rated, private, all-girls school located in Nashville, TN. It has 689 students in grades 5-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $27,930 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-53 Students
- A+44 Students
- A28 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+20 Students
- B19 Students
- A+19 Students
- A+18 Students
- A18 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Harpeth Hall School Reviews
This school is INCREDIBLE! I've been here since 5th grade and not once have I ever wanted to leave. I have better bonds with the teachers here than I would anywhere else! The classes offered are amazing, and even as a freshman I feel so prepared for college! The people are incredible and I believe that this is the best school in Tennessee. The food is delicious, the teachers are so nice, the administration is so helpful, there is a wide selection of sports, the arts program is amazing, and I always feel at home here! Coming here has to be one of the best decisions I've ever made!
Harpeth Hall is a great school that allows girls to discover their voice and academic potential. There are many features that make Harpeth Hall an amazing school including opportunities in STEM, caring interactive teachers and staff, small class sizes, and stunning facilities. When a girl graduates she is ready for the journey ahead, knowing that she was well prepared. Harpeth Hall is a family and makes sure every student is known and appreciated.
I have been going to Harpeth Hall since 7th grade. It was a struggle at first, but now I am entering my senior year and I couldn't be happier with the school. The small classes help you form close connections with the teachers. This allows them to offer their help in the best way that suits you as a student. Being an all-girls school is another benefit. Girls are themselves on campus and are never afraid to ask questions in class. I am so glad that I came to Harpeth Hall in the 7th grade.