- Public, Charter
- KATY, TX
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Please see the link for up-to-date information. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B
Every child isn’t the same. So why should every school be?
Harmony Science Academy – Katy provides high-quality education with a focus on Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM) for students in Grades K – 5th and offers services to students with specialized needs.
The school is a part of Harmony Public Schools, a nationally-recognized school system that believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring & collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning & innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum prepares students from underserved communities across Texas for college success & career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, & valuing others.
Harmony Science Academy - Katy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
After School at Harmony
At Harmony Public Schools, understanding life while enhancing our students’ capabilities are our number one priority. With our after school programs, we offer multiple avenues of programs and clubs that can easily fit into your busy schedules. After school is dismissed, your child remains safely on campus while attending the after school program of your choice, led by Harmony staff.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade unavailable
- Good for Familiesgrade unavailable
- Housinggrade unavailable
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses