Harmony Science Academy - Sugar Land Reviews

Harmony public schools offers a really good education experience. They offer high quality education with excellent career guide provided by the counselors. The competition among students is really high which makes the school really competitive.
Amazing school with amazing leadership and dedicated teachers. The teachers go above and beyond to educate to ensure the children are successful. The school also has many activities throughout the year. If you want high level education plus a well rounded child, send your child to this school so they can learn from teachers who really care and who want to make a difference.
This is an outstanding school with an experienced principal and assistant principals. They are such a strong team and are always available and visible. They are willing to listen to parents and they support their teachers in educating our kids. I know the principal from the high school where my son graduated and she truly did a great job there maybe that’s why they moved her here and she has changed this school a lot as well for the better. Everyone is working hard because she’s very strict I understand and is result oriented. I think the school has got such good ratings after she took over. All principals should be strong and committed like her to lead and educate. She is a very good leader for this school.
Start Your Review of Harmony Science Academy - Sugar Land
Harmony Science Academy Sugar Land is an outstanding school with an exemplary Principal. She is very professional and thorough with her knowledge of her school. Her leadership has brought about a lot of changes for the better in the school and the school ratings are an obvious result of her leadership. She is a hard nut to crack though, she is very firm yet fair in all her decisions as a principal. The previous principals were nothing like her. They were hardly seen or involved and her presence is always felt in the school. She stands and welcomes parents in the morning as she also stands out doing dismissal.

This has nothing to do with her leadership but she is also extremely well dressed all the time. She is like a model or fashion icon in the form of a principal. My kids and family love her and sense of style. This is truly a role model for young girls. My daughters love her pleasant being and beautiful face.
Great staff and excellent Leadership.
The school offers a wide variety of afterschool activities and clubs and my children have enjoyed being a part of it. They have won several awards at competitions as well.
Parent involvement has increased tremendously in the school this past year and that has a lot to do with the school leadership and staff.
Like I have said earlier, with the new Principal academics has taken primacy and a lot of technology has been added in the classroom and for parents to support their children at home through online programs. The Principal also scheduled "Muffins with Mrs. Merchant" breakfasts to educate parents on the academics that takes in school and how we as parents can support our children. She is knowledgeable and aware of what is going on in her classrooms. That tells me the teachers will be doing what they are suppose to.
The school offered various opportunities and choices for afterschool activities last year and my children won several awards in these competitions.
I have seen outstanding parent involvement last school year unlike the past years and I am zealous to see what this year has to offer under her leadership.