Harmony Science Academy - San Antonio Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B122 Students
- A+95 Students
- A+85 Students
- B71 Students
- A59 Students
- B+57 Students
- A+49 Students
- B+49 Students
- B+37 Students
- A-36 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
- Cost of LivingNG
- Good for FamiliesNG
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 32 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses
Harmony Science Academy - San Antonio Reviews
This is my second year at Harmony and I've overall have liked it so far. The teachers are very nice and prepare you for most things in advance such as tests and activites, the students are also very nice, respectful, and ready to learn. The Counselors also prepare you for college in advance and help the students with their college applications, fasfas, and with submitting their hours they even at times hold days/events in order to help their students be college ready, and teh english teachers help their students with their college essays through critiquing and giving suggestions. This is also my very first year on the second Cheer team at my school, which involves competitive cheer with choreography, so far I'm inlove with the cheer team they are amazing! My Senior year is starting to have some of the most memoriable moments ever in my life, I really enjoy being able to participate and be a student at Harmony Science Academy.
Honestly, one of the best schools in San Antonio. I'm currently a senior, which is scary to think that I will be graduating in less than a year! They have set me up for my college pathway since freshman year and they have taking every initiative to help each and everyone of us to sign up for AP-classes and dual credit courses. As well, they give us every opportunity to pursue college experiences with field trips to universities and speakers visiting us! Within the last couple years they have added more clubs which have been amazing and look forward to seeing the school progress in the right direction for future kids.
I attended Harmony Science Academy, or HSA, for my entire middle and high school life. I loved every year spent there. I was introduced to so many cultures and lifestyles, and the school community was so close, we felt like family. Friends I made in middle school are still my best friends now, almost ten years after we met. The teachers and administration are completely dedicated to helping students get into college. The knowledge and skills I've gained will carry on throughout my entire life, and the teachers I've had will stay in my heart forever. I am so proud to know that HSA was the foundation I developed for a lasting, successful future.