- Public, Charter
- PFLUGERVILLE, TX
COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
At Harmony Public Schools, our top priorities are the health and safety of our students and staff, as well as the academic and developmental growth of our scholars. Learn More
- Academicsgrade A minus
- Diversitygrade A
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade C minus
- Health & Safetygrade C+
- Administrationgrade C minus
- Sportsgrade C minus
- Foodgrade C minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade D minus
Harmony Public Schools believes each student can achieve their own unique, full potential through a caring and collaborative learning environment that emphasizes personalized learning and innovative instructional methods.
Our award-winning curriculum places a heavy emphasis on Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) to prepare students from underserved communities across Texas for college success and career readiness. Additionally, our nationally-recognized Character Education program teaches students the importance of personal responsibility, self-respect, empathy, and valuing others. Combined, these academic and Social-Emotional Learning skills equip our students with the skills needed to become productive and responsible members of their communities.
Harmony Public Schools are tuition-free, open to all students within our geographic boundaries, and offer an array of services to students with specialized needs.
Harmony Science Academy - Pflugerville Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+139 Students
- grade B+109 Students
- grade A+102 Students
- grade B66 Students
- grade A60 Students
- grade C+54 Students
- grade A minus50 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade B39 Students
- grade A minus38 Students
Early College High School Program
The Early College High School Program offers students the opportunity to graduate simultaneously with a high school diploma and an associate degree—all for free. ECHS is hosted through a partnership with Austin Community College.
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade B minus
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 15 responses
- STEM Festival35%
- Multicultural fair32%
- Spirit Week11%
- I enjoy the multiculturalism behind these events.8%
- Pep rallies5%
- Give Thanks Dinner3%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 21 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 21 responses
Harmony Science Academy - Pflugerville Reviews
This school is very diverse, which is a great strength but not a panacea . The students tend to socialize almost exclusively amongst kids of similar cultural backgrounds. This can make it socially difficult for some students who don't have a strong ethnic identity.